Home | Alpha? Beta? | Contact

Mistakes Were Made - Work in Progress -

(Alpha v1.0.1)

Where Legends Gather

Eye Heals

I wonder how long I have to look the distance to make up for all the hours I've stared at my screens.

Cool air sweeps through the window,
Bare branches shuddering and swaying.
A squirrel dashes across the yard,
A black car drives by.

The building across the street must be more than twenty feet from me.
Why have I never noticed the detail of those bricks?
Each must be older than I am.

A woman in black coat and beige scarf waves at some friends.

Eyes feel like they've slid and settled back to a comfortable lodging.
Surely it's been more than twenty seconds.
Back to work it is.

"Eye Heals"
Version/Build Date
Beta v2.0 January 9, 2016
Beta v1.0 January 9, 2016
Alpha v1.1 January 9, 2016
Alpha v1.0 January 9, 2016