Home | Alpha? Beta? | Contact

Mistakes Were Made - Work in Progress -

(Alpha v1.0.1)

Where Legends Gather

Tongues

Hey!
You there!
Wait! Come back!

What are you doing here
In a place like this?
Oh...this?
You want this snack?

Why do you stare at me
With those dark, warm eyes?
If I feed you, will you stay?
Or will you flee in terror?
Why do you stick out
Your tongue like that?

What are these things on your head?
Are you sprouting little horns
With which to fend off enemies?
Oh...there are more of you.

What are you
Puffy
White
Balls of fluff
Doing all alone out here?
Aren't you afraid
Of the war on this bridge?

Come 'ere.
I'm not gonna hurt you...
Fine,
I'll give you the snack.
Just
Let me pet you in return.
Or better yet,
Follow me.
I'll lead you to safety.
Here. I'm over here, friend.

So
All you care about is the snack.
I'll give you the snack,
But can I pet you?
Are you a bunny?
Where did you guys come from?
Why can't I keep you?
Where did you learn
To produce so many hearts?

Enemy Team has scored an Ace!


Where Legends Gather
Change logs
Version/BuildDateChange(s)
v Release v
v 1.0
Live Version
January 8, 2014-
v Alpha v
v0.2January 8, 2014-
v0.1January 3, 2014-